Proteus Europe is searching for a Project Manager speaking French or Dutch available to work in a project based in Brussels
Our Client :-
Are a globally respected consultancy company who operate at the highest levels of service and successful delivery. They have a track record for delivering projects on time with customer satisfaction as their first priority. They set high standards and as such working with them also reflects on your high standards of service and programming ability.
Your New role :-
A Project Manager is requested for theMicrosoft Office 365 and Win10 migration projects of our client.
The project manager should have experience in project management in big and complex companies, preferably in the public sector.
Previous experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10 migrations is a must both in terms of technical knowledge and innovative practices. Certification in one or more Project methodologies (Prince, PMP, Agile,..) is a must.
The Project manager ensures that the project is completed on time and within budget, that the projects objectives are met and that everyone involved is doing their job properly. The Project manager oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Your Skills and Qualifications :-
Essential Skills :-
- Manage the Microsoft Office 365 and the Windows 10 migration projects from planning to go live, including all activities necessary to achieve the goals :
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the clients or organisations interests
- Managing the project and taking it under control
- Organising the various professional people working on the project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors if there is a founded need to have extra resources
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Key skills for this position :
- Organisational skills and pragmatic
- Able to work and coordinate teams in a complex environment
- Analytical skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
NL or FR + EN
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn’t quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.